The Flexilink services are an on-demand bus service aimed at providing better transport connections with existing public transport services in areas with limited public transport options.
Service details, timetables and route maps
- Conondale via Witta to Maleny [PDF 629KB]
- Peachester to Beerwah [PDF 530KB]
- Boreen Point to Tewantin [PDF 720KB]
The Flexilink trial services aim to provide affordable, safe, reliable and accessible public transport to communities with fewer alternative transport options. The services:
- operate on a pre-booked basis
- run three return trips per day, Monday to Saturday
- in most cases, connect with existing scheduled public transport services for onward journeys
- travel along a designated route (commuters will be required to meet the vehicle along this route to use the service)
- uses a Suncoast Cabs vehicle in place of a bus.
- to book a Flexilink cab phone 1300 511 163
- you must book your seat two hours ahead of departure
- for the Conondale via Witta to Maleny and Peachester to Beerwah services, you must book by 9.00 pm the night before the first morning services
- if there are no bookings, a vehicle will not be dispatched
- if you require a wheelchair accessible vehicle please advise the operator at the time of booking.
- Adult $2.00 per single trip
- Child or concession $1.00 per single trip
The following transport cards are not valid on the Flexilink Sunshine Coast services:
- School Transport Assistance Scheme (STAS)
- TransLink go cards
To book a Flexilink service call 1300 511 163.
The Flexi Link trial services are another congestion-busting initiative of council’s Public Transport Levy.
The new routes reduce the need for single occupancy car use. The more public transport options that are available on the Sunshine Coast the less people will need to use their car, which will help households to reduce their carbon footprint and overall vehicle emissions.